To help your organization better address the potential risks it may face in the fields of quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility, we are able to put our specialized knowledge and expertise at your service.
By investigating assigned problems or projects, we can deliver recommendations, benchmarking and technical consulting services such as: organizational and risk management consultancy, design and implementation of technical and organizational solutions that will foster your performance, advice to change management, support to interpretation and applicability of regulations and standards.
Our major activities cover
- Carrying out research and data collection;
- Conducting analysis;
- Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops;
- Spending the majority of time at the client’s site.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses;
- Formulating and implementing recommendations /solutions;
- Ensuring the client receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations/solutions;
- Managing projects and programs;
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts;
- Larger leadership role in the management of client relationships.
Providing Management Consultancy for
- System Development & Implementation according to international standards like ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System), OHSAS !8001 (Health & Safety Management System), Social & Ethical Standards etc.
- Legal Counseling and Advisory
- Legal Counseling and Advisory
At the moment we are offering following type of product inspections.
Pre-Production Inspection: (PPI)
PPI takes place before start of bulk production. PPI can assure client about Raw materials verification & status. After PPI, client is sure that supplier has right/adequate Raw material for quality product.
Initial Production Inspection: (IPI)
IPI takes place when approximately 10-20 % of total ordered quantity is produced. Production status is verified at this stage. Performing an IPI is a preventative steps after that client has sufficient time to make decisions about production components, product quality and apply corrective actions where required.
Final Random Inspection: (FRI)
FRI is to evaluate the problems against 100% finished & packed goods. FRI is very useful standard Quality assurance check prior to shipment. For evaluation of final products to be shipped, FRI is conducted for appearance, quantity, quality, size, specification, color and packing method/details. After FRI client has very clear picture for his incoming products.
During Production Inspection: (DUPRO)
DUPRO takes place when approximately 30 to 50% production is completed, re-ensuring that initial discrepancies have been rectified and a check on the average quality of production runs. The main benefit of this inspection is that it allows another chance to apply corrective actions where necessary.
Container Loading Supervision (CLS)
CLS takes place when 100% goods are packed and quality is approved. It is conducted to ensure that the empty container is in good condition and entire quantity is loaded according to packing list.
We are offering more than 40 different courses in association with local and international business associates; we have offered many public courses at very low prices to build a strong force of quality, Environmental and OHSAS professional in the country. We have IRCA registered courses in;
- Quality Management System- ISO 9001
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- OH&S Management System OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
- Food Safety Management System ISO 22000
- Information Security Management System ISO 27001
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma and other professional courses.
If you think that your staff needs to be kept up to date with the latest methods and good practices – and to consistently adopt the “right attitude” – in the fields of quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility, then training is probably the solution.
We offer across a large scope of topics and all over the world:
- Comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to your training needs, whether you are a small or large, local or multinational organization,
- Specialized courses based on real-life situations,
- Courses tailored to your specific requirements, backed by relevant teaching materials and literature, delivered either in your own premises or at another suitable location.
- Courses delivered in an open format, where people from different companies can exchange ideas and discuss with ESP experts.
We also offer a comprehensive range of auditor development courses registered by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), the world’s largest auditor certification body.
Management System Audits
Your organization wants to show responsibility by making sure that its facilities, equipment, products and services comply with quality, health & safety, environmental and social responsibility imperatives, whether they are:
- Regulatory: imposed by applicable codes or regulations which condition the “license to operate”,
- Voluntary: based on sector specific requirements or recognized international standards,
- Proprietary: based on your own schemes, standards or requirements.
We are able to carry out inspections of your facilities, equipment and products, and audits of your systems and processes against practically any referential, on a local or worldwide basis. In a number of cases, inspections and audits will ultimately enable us to grant a certification to your organization
Factory / System Audit
Through factory audits, clients can assure that organization has enough capability to insure timely delivery and better quality.
Social & Environmental Audit
Social & environmental audits insure production facility is following all social & environmental requirements for better environment and safety of society.
Customized Supplier Audit
A customized supplier audit is an efficient way to monitor your supply chain and ensure its reliability related to your specific requirements, in addition to quality, environment and social responsibility matters. It will also help you assess which suppliers need certification against publicly available standards.